I was tagged by Linda @ Somewhere in Time to List 12 things about me that are Christmas related...........
1. I love collect vintage Christmas ornaments and decorations, they remind me of both of grandmothers and what they had on their trees
2. I look for vintage Christmas wrap, ribbon and cards at sales, I love all old Christmas paper stuff.
3. I like for Christmas day to be cloudy and dark, not sunny, the Christmas lights look prettier that way:-)
4. One of my favorite movies to watch at Christmas is We're No Angels, It is an old movie but I didn't know about it until a few years ago.
5. I buy a special ornament each year that symbolizes something of the year, this year a friend gave me a vintage glass ornament with cherries because of my camper.
6. I love to drive through the local Christmas light display at night when it is snowing. There is a wonderful huge display on a farm and they play Christmas music. I roll down the windows and turn the heat up!
7. This will be the 1st year I wake up to Christmas morning alone and I have an hour and half drive to my parents. (my son moved out recently, he is a big boy now....sad) So I am going to leave Christmas music playing and lights on so when I get up it doesn't feel lonely.
8. Christmas Eve is a special night for my attached man & me, It is our private cozy Christmas exchange of presents.
9.When my son was 1 I started an advent calendar with him and did one until last year, he is 22 now. I think he humored me the past couple of years:-)
10. I am wanting to start a new tradition by making Kahlua cheesecake, I hope it turns out!
11. I know an older lady that is going to be alone for Christmas and she made the comment that Santa was going to fly right over her house this year. So Christmas morning before I go out of town I am going to leave a surprise package for her and mark it "From Santa"
12. I think Christmas is a magical time of year and it is sad when I meet someone that doesn't like it.
I did it!! Took some thinking on my part but now I am going to tag Amanda @ Cottage Contessa