Monday, September 3, 2007

Saturday Morning


I found these great chippy metal chairs when I went out to sales Saturday morning! I have them sitting outside of my antique mall for now. Really hard not to drag them back to my little courtyard and keep them! But I already have 3 of them back there right now. Guess I will enjoy them while they last:-) Labor Day weekend has truely been that for me. We started cleaning out my son's old room that is now going to be my work room. Yippee!! Finally I get one!! He moved out a few months ago and rents one of my apartments, so he is close but not too far! I will post photos later one of my workspace. I went to the flea market and I have several things to list on ebay. That will have to be later tonite. A couple of really pretty tablecloths, a sample powder tin, jewelry and some other fun finds! If you get a chance go check it out later tonite, I mean REAL late tonite, LOL. user id~myshellstuf ~PS I haven't figured out how to do a link for you to click on

3 comments:

blessings said...

I was just adding you to my favorites list when I clicked over and there were your yummy chairs!! Oh how I wish I could fit them in a flat rate shipping box! Blessings... Polly (p.s. you can put a link into your words or pictures by highlighting them and clicking the paperclip. That'll let you add the web address that you're linking to)

Esther Sunday said...

Hello my friend! Welcome to the blog world! I am new myself! I am listing you in my links and look foward to checking in with you! Your stuff is fabulous! Love, Esther

Back Through Time said...

Polly thanks for the info! I did an update. Too bad we didn't live closer and I would just deliver them or you could come and shop here!!
Esther~Thanks for stopping in to say hi!! Glad to know there are other newbies besides me! It will be great to link up on here!
Michelle