Thursday, May 29, 2008

Check out my Bargain Beauties
blog for my Flea Market Friday deals! New items added! (they will post at 1:00 am)

It is suppose to storm on Friday night so my sister is coming up for my birthday camper sleepover tonight. We decided we would rather not be soggy while running back and forth to the bathroom, lol. Also around here Sex in the City movie comes out at 12:01 am on the 30th (tonight!) and we are thinking of being "wild" and going out for the late late movie. My son does that all the time but us 40 year olds don't normally do crazy things like that . We might stay up late to scrapbook or create but not out running around, lol. Jammies will probably over rule and will stay in and have lots of camper time, Will let you know which way it goes:-)
Time to close the antique store and tote stuff to the camper!

14 comments:

Linda said...

Have fun tonight...whatever you do. I'm looking forward to the movie too.

Will check back later for your Bargain Beauties. Hugs, Linda

Susan said...

Have a fun night...a sleepover sounds great!

You could be wild and crazy and do the movie, too.

Mary Isabella said...

Have a blast. Wish I could party with you

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Happy Birthday Michelle you wild woman! I can't hold my eyes open past 8:00 :)

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

Hi Michelle, I know you and your sister are going to have a blast. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I got my dear little pushpins. How clever of you to stick them in a cork! ~ Lynn

Cottage Contessa said...

Happy Birthday sweetie! I hope you have a wonderful time with your sister whatever you choose to do!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Linda said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to you! Hugs, Linda xo

Michelle said...

I hope your weekend was full of fun!

Michelle

Penny @ Lavender Hill Studio said...

So how was your camper sleep over? Did you see Sex and the City at midnight? Hope you had fun!
Penny

BittersweetPunkin said...

Popping in to say hello to you!!
Hugs,
Robin

Sad lonely Child said...

I so love your Blog! such pretty things!! And you have me on the lookout for a little camper!! It is adorable!!!!!!!!!!! Our kids would love it too!! And Iam always on the lookout for things they would love!!

Sad lonely Child said...

I did it i put an add out..Hope i get some calls I so love your camper!!

Debb said...

Happy Belate Burthday. Hope you got better.
love Debb

sa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛